Check in at Poolside Lodges is 4pm. Keys are to be collected from the owners house and parking is at the rear of the property next to your accommodation. The check-out time 10am, unless otherwise agreed. We can offer late check-out on request, subject to availability.
What's included in your stay?
Bed Linen & Towels
Except for travel cot, bed linen is provided. This will be sheets, duvets, pillows and additional blankets if required. Towels will be provide for everyday use, but we ask that you bring additional towels for use with the pool/hot tub. A welcome pack will be available in all lodges; this will contain items such as tea bags, coffee, biscuits, etc.
Electric & Heating
There is no extra charge for electricity, provided that guests use the lodges/heating sensibly.
During your stay you will have access to Wi-Fi facilities free of charge.
We have a stone charcoal BBQ in the garden area which guests are welcome to use. We supply BBQ implements. You will need to supply your own coals and we request you clean the grill when finished so others can enjoy.
- All children and non-swimmers must be supervised in the pool area at all times.
- Non swimmers should always wear appropriate swim aids (you supply).
- No lone swimming at any time.
- Diving is not permitted.
- The pool is a depth of 1.3m with no shallow end.
- Our pool does not have a lifeguard and adults of every accommodation unit are responsible for the safety of everyone in their party.
- Remember pools can be dangerous if care is not taken and rules not followed.
- When the pool is not open (October to May) the pool is covered at ground level and fenced off to prevent access.
- Gates to the pool area can be padlocked upon request.
Guests hiring our Studio and Woodside Lodge and whole site bookings have exclusive use to an outdoor hot tub. Our hot tubs are managed using chlorine and checked on a daily basis.
- All reasonable care must be taken, and all rules/conditions of hire must be obeyed (please see our hot tub usage policy on booking).
- Please note that in order to maintain the best levels of hygiene, your hot tub may have been refilled on the day of your arrival. If this is the case, it may not be fully warm until the late evening of your arrival. (We will always try our best to ensure your hot tub is available as soon as possible).
We do not accept pets on site.
What our guests have to say...
Please see comments and feedback received from our guests.
Copyright © 2019 Poolside Lodges. All rights reserved.