Norfolk NR13 6LD
Alternatively, send us your enquiry using the form below:
Where are we?
Use NR13 6LD for your Sat Nav
- From the A11, at the Thickthorn roundabout take the A47 signposted for Great Yarmouth.
- Leave the A47 at the Thorpe St Andrew/Norwich Airport/Postwick exit. Keep in the left hand lane where you will be in a continuation lane bypassing the roundabout which will take you onto the A1270 (NDR Northern Distributor Road).
- Go Straight over at the next roundabout to continue on the A1270.
- At the next roundabout take the first exit over bridge.
- After the bridge is the Salhouse Road NDR Roundabout, take the first exit (signposted Norwich NE).
- Poolside Lodges are 0.2 miles on the right hand side just passed the woods.
International Guests - How do I get to Poolside Lodges?
By Boat - Connecting by Car or Train
Our nearest port is Harwich. Stena Line Ferries operate between The Hook of Holland and Harwich (14 weekly crossings). The ferry journey is 7 hours. You can come over by ferry and bring your car so you can explore our wonderful landscapes; we are an hour and 40 minutes by car. You can also hire a car from Thrifty Cars from Harwich International.
Alternatively you can catch a train from Harwich to Norwich which takes one hour and 15 minutes, we would suggest using Greater Anglia Trains to book your train tickets.
By Plane - Connecting by Car or Train
Our nearest Airport is Norwich Airport. KLM operate daily flights from Schipol (Amsterdam) with 3 flights a day direct to Norwich. TUI operate flights into Norwich from Spain, Cyprus, Turkey and Greece. We are a 15 minute car/taxi journey from Norwich Airport. Car rental can made from Europcar at Norwich Airport.